Thursday, June 25, 2009

{nancy://portrait}

I am happy to announce that one of my favorite couples Nancy and Joe are expecting a baby girl. And now I am super excited to post the images from their pregnancy shoot on the beach. The photos came out amazing and were well worth enduring the freezing windy beach. I hope Nancy feels the same, lol. To thaw out Joe treated us to Zeppy’s pizza in Hermosa Beach (which he owns). Thanks Joe! The Pizza was awesome. We had the BBQ Chicken, which was great, and he surprised us with a new pizza he plans on adding to the menu soon. That was my fav! I can’t remember what it’s called, but I think it was the White Pizza. yummmmm so good. If you guys are in Hermosa be sure to stop by Zeppy’s (36 Pier Ave, Hermosa Beach) and get a yummy slice of pizza. Nancy and Joe are coming in for an in-studio shoot this weekend and I can’t wait to photograph them again. Even more I can’t wait till baby girl is born.








0 comments:

Post a Comment