Monday, August 3, 2009

{bridal show | news}

This month was crazy but fun with the two Bridal Shows. The first was at Los Angeles Convention Center and this past weekend was at the Hyatt in Valencia. We have been doing the Los Angeles show for years now and we usually get a pretty good turn out from the brides. This year we decided to try a new show with Bellisima Brides. The Bellisima show was this past weekend and we had a great time and got to chat with many fun and entertaining brides. It is a great opportunity for us to meet with new brides and connect with other wedding vendors.

I love our display which was custom built by Aldo. The design concept was months of planning with help from Jen (Nunnbetter Design) and Nancy (Valencia Design Group). After months of planning and Aldo building the display we finally got the final booth set and done. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Although this isn’t the first time we used the display it is the first time I have had a chance to blog about it and just wanted to thank everyone involved with the process and share some images.


Thanks to all the brides who stopped by to talk with us. I look forward to meeting with you again!


I also wanted to thank Margaret, Michelle and Domenica for helping me work the show and chatting with the brides. You guys were awesome and such amazing friends. Also, thanks to Adam, Chris and Julio for helping pack-up the display. Thank you all for your help and support! Most of all I want to thank Aldo the biggest supporter and helper I have. Thanks Babe, I couldn’t have done it without you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment