Wednesday, January 6, 2010

{mindy weiss | planning consultant}

This week I had the privilege of meeting with Mindy Weiss and a few members of her staff. Mindy Weiss is one of the most sought out event planners and is just amazing. Mindy is not only fantastic at planning but she is also the sweetest most friendly down to earth person. I have to admit when I first went into meet with her I was a little intimidated, but no more than a few minutes was I at ease with Mindy and her staff. The whole team at Mindy Weiss is delightful and easy going. Visit www.mindyweiss.com for more details about her services and products. She has everything you need from planning services to products. If you are interested in Mindy Weiss services be sure to let her know Krista Mason referred you. I know her team will take good care of you. Also, be sure to check out her e-store, www.mindyweiss.com/store. One of my favorite products is her planning book www.mindyweiss.com/store/mindys-book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment